Supported Video Editing/Effects Hosts
MBR Color Corrector 2 has been tested in the following host programs:
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC2014 for Windows
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC2014 for Windows
- Adobe Media Encoder CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC2014 for Windows
- Adobe After Effects CS6, CC and CC2014 for Macintosh
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CC and CC2014 for Macintosh
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6, CC and CC2014 for Macintosh
If you wish to use the filter with CC2015, please download the beta trial version. If you find any problems, or wish to beta test the full version (assuming you have already purchased it): please email support.
The new version should be a drop-in replacement for the current version (i.e. you should be able to upgrade mid project). It has three main changes:
- The new version works with CC2015.
- The code has been rewritten to be much faster.
- And an overlay has been added to better show the card location when editing the effect parameters.
Why does the effect turn my footage black and white?
You haven't activated the plugin yet. Just click on the
Options... button and enter your serial number.
- Version 2 of the filter will crash when trying to register the full version under OS/X Mavericks. This issue has been resolved with version 2.0.1, if you require this fix please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The twirlies all start closed under Premiere Pro CS5 and CS5.5 due to a limitation that Adobe removed in CS6.
- The full version of the filter only uses a single core under Premiere Pro for Macintosh or Media Encoder for Macintosh. (All other hosts work multi core).
For all support queries, please email email@example.com